Click here for more info. Or visit citycentreprofessionalbldg
Buildings are getting smarter — and the next generation of building materials is expected to do even more. It is our responsibility to ensure materials and practices are used to support our Environment.
More potential products have been invented in the last 15 years than in the entire prior history of architecture. Lark remains dedicated to incorporating Eco-friendly products and designs.
The Lark Group recognizes the importance of environmental issues both within the construction sector and the wider community as a whole and has made a conscious decision to embrace sustainable building practices as a core value. We are committed to comply with all relevant environmental legislation and aim to continually improve environmental performance through appropriate initiatives, controls, provision of resources and training of employees. We monitor our subcontractors and suppliers to ensure their environmental practices are in alignment with our own with the goal of "greening" the construction supply chain. Lark Group seeks to benefit the local environment whilst reducing its eco-footprint.
Our environmental management objectives and targets are reviewed on a regular basis and are based on a commitment to the following environmental principles:
· Prevention of pollution;
· Minimization of energy and material usage, and the production of waste.
· Effective and responsible waste management and disposal.
· Promoting reuse and recycling of products, and use of natural materials.
· Increasing the level of awareness of environmental issues in the workforce.
· Minimizing the impact on local communities by ensuring our sites are clean and tidy, and that dust, vibration, traffic and noise are kept to a minimum;
· Involving suppliers, subcontractors and clients in environmental initiatives and
· As we replace our fleet of company vehicles, we will make every effort to use and maintain environmentally friendly vehicles;
· Promoting use of transit and car-pooling; and ensuring we comply with all laws and environmental regulations.
The Lark Group cares about making a difference and is committed to work to continually monitor and improve our environmental performance.
Building A, Unit 101 17802 - 66 Avenue
Surrey, BC V3S 7X1 Canada T: 604.576.2935 F: 604.576.2936 Toll Free: 1.888.576.2935 Email: email@example.com