With early collaboration and communication Lark can apply it’s experience, systems and techniques into construction documents to efficiently build any project without impacting the design. With early input and open dialogue from the client during the design phase it will turn into a workable construction plan. We believe early communication is the birth place of Value Engineering and cost savings.
Lark’s Pre Construction services will provide owners with a formal approach for developing scope, cost, and schedule to execute capital projects. Lark’s Pre Construction service involves performing preliminary planning and engineering in order to define the project, identify potential issues, and analyze cost impacts. The process definines the project scope, schedule, and cost as early as possible with the most efficient use of resources and money.
Lark meets with the client to determine where in the process they are of defining the project. Then we find out what their objectives are for Pre Construction and what questions/issues they need to resolve. The Lark team then assesses the level of effort required to get the client to the next step of their process and the level of accuracy required by the client. We’ll define the deliverables needed to get the client to the determined point and the time frame required to do so.
This process provides all key stakeholders with a firm project scope, schedule, and cost estimate. The Preconstruction process is useful to evaluate the constructability of the project and identify opportunities for value engineering.
During the Pre Construction Process Lark can provide the following Site Development procedures.
• Grade Determinations
• Finished Floor Elevations
• Geotechnical Assesment
• Silt and Sediment Control
• Determine site layout of temporary items and provide a secure, safe clean job site
• Organzine and oversee provision of utilities
• Apply for and obtain Permits and Approvals
• Establish and deliver all necessary tender documents
• Implement all software and hardware needed for file storage and information tracking.
• Project integration management to ensure that the various project elements are effectively coordinated.
• Obtain any necessary resources from external sources.
• Implement and deliver a traffic pattern plan that will ensure free flow of existing traffic and users.