Our purpose to BOLDLY ELEVATE PEOPLE starts with how we treat our employees, and how we ELEVATE those in our community through our projects and developments.
At the Lark Group, all employees embrace their purpose and their short- and long-term goals, and they understand how they can contribute to the success of the organization.
Our leadership team and managers are dedicated to the growth of our staff. We provide real-time authentic feedback to ensure you are always learning and developing, and feeling supported and appreciated.
Our perks and benefits including the following:
- Competitive salary with profit sharing
- Health insurance and benefits package
- Life insurance and disability plans
- Casual and friendly-family atmosphere
- Team-building experiences
- Mentorship and career advancement opportunities
- Company-sponsored events
- Amazing office spaces with city and mountain views
- In-house gym (at the office)
- Secure and free underground parking (at the office)
Our purpose to BOLDLY ELEVATE PEOPLE starts with our vision to impact one billion brains and our commitment to equity, diversity, and inclusion. At HealthTech Connex (HTC), we value individual differences and aim to bring out the best in people.
We foster a work environment where our people feel empowered, valued, heard and the work we do has a positive impact on the lives of our clients, their families and the community as a whole.
Our total compensation package is aimed at reflecting the value we believe our team members add to our success. It consists of:
- A competitive starting salary
- Extended health plan
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability benefits
- Critical illness benefits
- Accidental death and dismemberment benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Registered Pension Plan (RPP) matching
- Employee stock options
In addition to the compensation package above, there are some perks associated with being part of the HTC team. These include but are not limited to:
- Company events – we have a lot of fun as a team, and we do not miss an opportunity to get together either virtually or in-person
- Onsite parking – we offer free complementary parking to our team members
- Onsite gym – we have a well-equipped onsite gym for staff use
- Brain-derived neurotrophic factor fund (BDNF) – this is a fund used by employees to foster mental health, personal development, and physical well-being. It can also be used to supplement our current benefits package. Gym membership, workout equipment, running shoes, spa treatments, any personal development courses, books, etc., are covered by the BDNF fund. It addresses every team member’s unique approach to mental health.
- Leadership and mentorship development programs
- Equity, diversity and inclusion (EDI) related events throughout the year and so much more